How the partnership program works
When a new user clicks your referral link, registers a new account and makes a purchase of the product (or charges the account) via the Allvago service, you will receive 15% of the first money deposit or the price of the purchased product. If a person pays 20 PLN to their account, you will receive 3 PLN. If they buy an item for 200 PLN, you will receive 30 PLN.Generate a referral link
How the Allvago partnership program works
Read how our partnership program works and learn how to create a referral link.
Tips for increasing income
Learn how to increase income in the Allvago service and become fully independent.
Learn more about our partnership program
Please carefully read the following subsections. They will tell you what you can and cannot do within the framework of the partnership program. We also encourage you to read the rules of the partnership program and actively promote our service.
- Create your own unique partnership link for posts on your blogs or guest blogs.
- Use your website or social service to promote products with the use of your referral link. It could be an article, widget or post on Facebook.
- Use advertising banners with a redirection, including banners for each category in Allvago.
- Create time-limited product discounts.
- Promote new and the already developing categories on Allvago. To learn about new products in Allvago, you can follow our Blog.
- Design a website which has a unique design and does not mislead anyone by impersonating the Allvago portal.
- Mislead anybody! Users often design websites by copying the look of our page or promoting products by using graphics other than our designated partner banners.
- Use the Allvago brand, trademarks and intellectual property, other than the banner and logo approved by Allvago.
- Buy domains similar to ours, create paid links which hold Astrabit trademarks
- Copy (product descriptions, unless you get a permission from the author of the description or directly from us);
- Send unsolicited e-mail messages, which in any manner may be spam
- Perform activities which are in any way a violation of the law.
- Undertake activities that do not meet our standards of "fair play" including things such as: fraud, misleading a new user, or providing links designed to mislead the users.